Feature Request: Skills Show How Much Rating They Add

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Whiskeyjack, May 15, 2020.

?

Should Skills Show How Much Rating They Add?

Yes 4 vote(s) 66.7%
No, it doesn't matter 2 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Whiskeyjack Private

Message Count:
    studer1972 likes this.
  2. Shangular Brigadier

Message Count:
    Agree it would be nice to see the rating impact.

This has been asked before many months ago but obviously never implemented. But I think a reason why it was never implemented is that there is a calculation within many of the skills that increase exponentially depending on the combination of other skills and weapon equipped. It isn't a straight forward 10 rating for this skill. For example, if you have a BS of 25 and arm your warrior with a sniper rifle, it won't increase rating that much. However, if you have a BS of 85 (elf) it increase by about 600. So it may be difficult to show a finite number that changes depending on the combination of other skills and equipment.

That beserker skill on my low level slayer doesn't bump the rating up by 1200. But if I maxed out my Attacks I'm sure it would.
  3. Whiskeyjack Private

Message Count:
    The game has to calculate each model's rating, so it could probably calculate the rating of the model with the selected skill and show the difference of the hypothetical rating and the current rating. This kind of thing doesn't need to be implemented for equipment, seeing as that can be removed.
  4. Algirdas25 Major

Message Count:
    but where is funn gaing plus + 500 rating with single "well played" move
  5. Algirdas25 Major

Message Count:
    pick skill when offline , see how much points it add , if not liking archiwe warband , progress made during time without internet will not save (if you shrewd you can find a litle way to make some warband more playable:)
    Whiskeyjack and CzaRus like this.
  6. CzaRus Major

Message Count:
    Ya good exploit, had a harder time before I figured out myself.