Fight until the end, Or surrender?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by KillerK1ng, Oct 15, 2014.

1. KillerK1ng Corporal

Message Count:
    So here's a little debate for you all: Do you always fight to the end, even if you know your going to die and you have 1 troop left. Or, do you surrender and scavenge the supply's your last remaining troop picked up. Its interesting I seem to see myself doing both. I think it depends on how many resources I have at that time so I've got to think about it carefully. What do you guys do?
  2. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Fight until the end all the way! I'll fight until my last breath!
  3. Josh James

Message Count:
    I cling to hope, I've won battles with one infantry unit left before due to clever (don't mean to sound arrogant) movement! If i'm low on resources I'll just carry on to the end, then wait a day to replenish supplies. A few times I've abandoned battles because I've ran out of power.
  4. DragonsMerchant Corporal

Message Count:
    Well if I know I'm going to the loose the battle i'll pull back my troops. Its noble to fight to the end, but not worth it!
  5. Elvelyn Major

Message Count:

Personally I think it all depends on the number of troops that you have remaining and how high ranking they are, for example with scavengers I would most likely not think twice and go for it, guns blazing! On the other hand with infantry troops and higher ranks I would probably retreat and cut my losses short.
  6. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    A variety of strategies I'm seeing here! very interesting.
  7. Hardcore Hamster Corporal

Message Count:
    Cowards! show some courage and fight until the end, even if you do loose all your troops. Its worth giving it a go. I think the main thing is the damn power. I always run out!
  8. KillerK1ng Corporal

Message Count:
    I've got 2 power plants which give me 2 extra. I always use them up hahahahahaha