First impressions of Tactics

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by KillerK1ng, Oct 10, 2014.

1. KillerK1ng Corporal

Message Count:
    I've been playing Year 0 Tactics for a few hours now and I think its a HUGE improvement from Year 0.

The game play feels familiar but yet so different. I like how you stayed with the same theme but changed the display and how you interact with it. I would like to see more updates coming to this game definitely.

The grudge feature is brilliant and I think its a great thing you've included in the game and works well. My one suggestion would be the map variety. Year 0 has a variety of maps ranging from deserts to cities. Is this something we could be seeing implemented into Year 0 Tactics in the future?

Apart from that its a great game and I cant wait to get back on it.
    billybob likes this.
  2. billybob Private

Message Count:
    I agree I think if they include a variety of maps it would be nice. Maybe you could choose whether you want to build a base in a jungle environment, city or desert.
  3. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    I like the sound of these suggestions. This could be a possibility definitely.
  4. Ben Private

Message Count:
    I have only managed to play tactics for a couple of hours, but so far i can honestly say its a huge improvement from year 0, the game just feels smoother, i definitely like the new base building system, and i agree that a change of scenery would be nice, but glad to say so far i haven't really came across any bugs :) keep up the great work Legendary-games, can't wait to see the finished product.
    KillerK1ng likes this.
  5. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Thanks Ben for the feedback! Glad to see your enjoying it and its nice to hear you think its an improvement! How have you been getting along with raids and combat? Any victories yet?