Game mechanics question

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Laik, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Laik Private

Message Count:
    Does "strike to injure" increase chances for a critical hit with throwing weapons such as stars in Skaven?
  2. Erkebrand Major

Message Count:
    Yes, critical hit is a value, so many times you see archers with axes. If you combine with a nice melee weapon you can get a very nice chance of critical hit, and remember to use somebody to cast sorcerers course if you want to deal great damage to a tank. Don't forget getting mastery on both weapons!
  3. Whiskeyjack Private

Message Count:
  4. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    Strike to injure only effects mele. The wiki seems to be incorrect.
  5. CzaRus Major

Message Count:
    Oh so you are telling me I was wasting skill points on marksmen the whole time? Perfect lol!
    Erkebrand likes this.
  6. Erkebrand Major

Message Count:
    I think it's not 100% working, my skavens with shurikens (70%crit) use to deal more percentage of melee critical hits than my three assassin's with weeping blades(50%crit). In melee they should have about 35%. I'm not referring to damage, just the times they do critical hit and it's shown. If they make an injury it will 2/3 of the time deal crit.

If it's not working this way, it has not many use to have a combined value for critical hit and maybe confusing for player's, maybe interesting to have it like two values, ranged crit% and melee crit%.

Do axes increase the critical chance of ranged? Or this is also wrong?

Thanks, I have lived a lie xD xD
    CzaRus likes this.