Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Salj

Major
Come an gather around the campfire.
PSX_20170813_204315.jpg
The new giant rats are here.
PSX_20170813_204332.jpg
They are quite stellar, tying up troops and showing me where the enemy is. Sometimes they box me in however.
PSX_20170813_204343.jpg
Thier path finding is set to creep towards cover, sometimes they are everywhere with seven of them.
PSX_20170813_220612.jpg
Overall they are good at finding the enemy even if you don't know exactly where he is you just need to follow the rats.
PSX_20170813_220600.jpg
I won't say it was well worth the wait for them and even though it takes longer to load maps I quite like them.
They really feel like what skaven should be like even tho I can't make them or look at thier stats they do die sometimes and they only have 4-6 up but it's enough to ward off a few arrows and blows and Thier charge rang is impressive.

Ewan Lamont

Administrator
Staff member
Good review. There is a wee tweak on Thursday that will show their stats and make them get under foot a bit less. We are also working on a packmaster hiresword that can be used to coordinate them better.

Salj

Major
Good to know, at least I can save that last slot, any spoilers as too how much gold im going to need to save to get him?

Human warhounds I am okay with as you can only have one per warband and they add character. I would personally have rather waited til witch hunters but I can live with them.