Gilded Items!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Prabdeep Bazaz, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    gilded-promo.png

Gilded Armour is the focus for this week’s release!

Gilded Armour is a cosmetic option for already owned armour that is available in the customise screen in the camp. After purchase, the armour will be protected from being lost in combat!

If a Warrior in your warband dies while wearing Gilded armour, the armour will be returned to the warband inventory to be used on another warrior if you choose to dismiss the fallen warrior.

Also in this update, during the Christmas update, we decided to make ad healing always available. As this was for a Christmas promotion, the healing has been reverted to its original state with needing 0 fate to watch an advert to heal injuries.

Head over to the Appstore right now to download the latest update http://onelink.to/75hkpy!
    Double Misfire likes this.
  2. Trapsinger Brigadier

Message Count:
    Only the appstore? what about the rest of us non iOS folks? and that link doesn't work on my pc. it complains about not having onelink installed.
  3. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:

That link will take you to the dedicated Appstore if you're using your mobile phone, won't work on PC. Sorry :(
  4. Double Misfire Major

Message Count:
  5. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    How come the Lion helm can't be gilded? It looks so dull now when using gilded armor with it.
  6. Algirdas25 Corporal

Message Count:
    Gilding is funn, but there will be other customizations for armor in future ( i gladly make my armor looks more bulky)