Glitch

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Thrax, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Thrax Private

Message Count:
    Hi,
    I'm having massive issue with the game. Once in a while my warband reverses to the stage from about 1 month before. It was about 1100 rank points, now is back to 700. At the same time I loose money, experience, levels, skills and equipment. On the top of that fate points I spent on reviving and healing injured warriors are lost as well. This problem happened 2 times already and I'm not sure if there is any point in continuing the game. After first time I reinstalled the game and it just happened again. Anyone had anything simillar? Is there something I'm doing wrong? THanks
  2. Cyberaddict Major

Message Count:
    Are you using the app on 2 devices (ex.: iPhone and iPad)?
  3. Thrax Private

Message Count:
    No, I'm using it only on Kindle tablet.
  4. Trapsinger Brigadier

Message Count:
    I've had this problem with uninstalling and reinstalling the game, usually I can avoid it by never using the "continue" button. Whenever you reinstall the game make sure you always "Archive" all of the local versions of your warbands, and then download the latest version of them fresh from the archive. Make sure to check the last update date and time on the warband in the archive before you log into them. If you log in with a locally cached version from your device that is older than the band in the archive, then the older version will overwrite the newer one.
  5. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    I've run into this issue before where it loads my warband at a lower rating. Restarting the app fixes it.
  6. Thrax Private

Message Count:
    Back again. Same situation. Warband made 1180 rank points and came back to 815. Sadly during this time spent fate points to buy ogre merc. My fate points are gone obviously so I would advise everyone NOT TO spend real money on this game!!!!
    RIP Morheim