HAB income

Shangular

Brigadier
I wish there were one. All I know is that the earnings potential at the Hab needs to be increased or perhaps they're currently bugged?

I have a level 7 Hab. Regardless if I run it with a gang of 800 power or 6500 power, I still get the same range of 3,800 - 4,100 credits. Having gangers with the Fixer skill seems to also have no impact. At least the way it's set up I can just put a couple of gangers here and know that I'm not missing out on any credits lol

Last edited:

Vraxious

Private
Definitely needs adjusted, by the time u get HAB 6+ my various gang upkeep are about rqual to the current HAB.
Feel the invasion chance needs adjusted too, may 5% per additional region level compared to 10%. Need to run badlands to get creds/gear so with patrol thats already 2 fights or 30 min.
Fighting the slag, hab in addition makes each cycle an hour long.

I stopped developing my gang to avoid the increase of my gang upkeep and to keep the difference between income and upkeep quite high to save money for better weapons. When the upkeep will reach the income, how will you be able to buy better gear? So the income of the hab is still an issue that should be solved.

Shangular

Brigadier
Edited my comment above, meant to say Fixer has no impact, so that skill needs to be reviewed to ensure it's working correctly.

Yeah, when farming for credits, it's best to reduce the gear of your gangs to lower upkeep. Those shivs and brass knuckles are good for something I guess. Plus the way the game works now might as well max Extra Attacks go unarmed or with knuckle dusters to farm.

An alternative to modifying the credits earned via Hab, I think another suggestion which I've noted before is to remove the equipment impact from the upkeep cost. The logic is simply you hire a ganger for X credits and originally he joined your gang with crappy gear. You give him good gear and now you have to pay him more? doesn't make sense.

Ratso33

Private
The logic is simply you hire a ganger for X credits and originally he joined your gang with crappy gear. You give him good gear and now you have to pay him more? doesn't make sense.
It does make some sense, as the cost is meant to reflect the upkeep/repairs to the items so a more expensive gun would cost more to keep working at peak efficiency