Halfling Scout!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Prabdeep Bazaz, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    halfling-scout.png

Going into the first update of the new year, the Halfling Scout is now available as a Hiredsword. These are diminutive creatures, generally more concerned with the timing of their next meal (or two) than with military pursuits. Some Halflings are more adventurous than others. However, these bold spirits are much sought after by mercenary bands, for they are splendid archers and excellent cooks to boot.

Also in this update:
    · New and exciting promotions have been introduced. Keep an eye out for them!
    · Owners now receive XP for every creature kill
    · There will now be different contact options in the settings screen
    · Various bug fixes that you will notice in the game

Head over to the Appstore right now to download the latest update http://onelink.to/75hkpy!
  2. Algirdas25 Corporal

Message Count:
    Got hallfling in my warband... And i cannot find my stored food hmmm....
  3. Double Misfire Major

Message Count:
    Has anyone seen a halfling in the wild yet?

I've been playing games with my Witch Hunters all day and have yet to have one turn up for hire. None of the halfling-related items (halfling masks, pot helmets, pets) in the store either... :(
  4. Trapsinger Brigadier

Message Count:
    Hey, let me start by answering your question: No I haven't seen one yet, but that's because my witch hunter band currently only has three regular warriors so I can't see any hired swords.

That said, make sure your client is updated. Built 1277 at the main menu, lower right hand corner of the screen.

Second, there was a bug for a while during testing that the witch hunters didn't have access to halflings. It *should* be fixed, but maybe it slipped through the cracks? You could try one of the other warbands.
  5. Trapsinger Brigadier

Message Count:
    POSTIVE FEEDBACK!!

I LOVE seeing the parry for 0 damage message. it makes me want to build a full parry warrior! all this time i thought it was broken!
  6. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:

The team are looking into the issue with the Halflings and a fix will be released soon
    Double Misfire likes this.
  7. Jesse Shaffer Major

Message Count:
    I deliberately avoided Witch Hunters and have been play every other human warband with no success for the past two days. Not one halfling or related item anywhere.
  8. Trapsinger Brigadier

Message Count:
    I just battled a halfling in pvp! Or tried to, my opponent rage quit when i healed my sniper
  9. Wyrdstone Dave Private

Message Count:
    My witch hunter warband has one available in the shrine. The problem is that I don’t want to fire anyone to hire him!
  10. ggiersch Private

Message Count:
    After some days, I finally see and purchased a Halfling bodyguard and burglar. Now how can I see and use them in my Reikland Warband?
  11. Trapsinger Brigadier

Message Count:
    The Heroic Companion bodyguard, and the Burgler are pets that can only be equipped to the Halfling Scout hired sword, which has the same hiring restrictions as other hired swords such as the Ogre and the Pit Fighter.
  12. ggiersch Private

Message Count:
    Thanks! Finally got my Halfling Scout and assigned his “pets.” In fact now I have a few of them! I am losing horribly, but have never had this much fun with the app. How many Halfling Scouts can one get in a warband? Is there a limit? What I would give for an all Halfling warband!
  13. Trapsinger Brigadier

Message Count:
    Max 4 scouts, plus 4 pet for 8 halflings. Still need four warriors to get them' but once you have them you could fire the humans and play halflings only.
  14. Fistandantilus Corporal

Message Count:

I know they are available now, Just wanted to address, just booted a guy to try one out in my Witch hunters warband, even got the little fellow the ithimar armor, how ever his body guard is terrible, suicidal was in the 800-1000 range, so after a few dead them i stoped wasting money on them, thats likely a over all issue.

But specifically to witch hunters no weapon but the Sling! Ive been seeing pot helmets and mask, and the armor, but no throwing knives or a bow? He was worthless after lvl 8 i had to boot him, why not have some of that in the shop? My guys cant equip it anyway? But if i can get a halfling scout i should be able to get him all weapons he could use. So please fix this
  15. Jesse Shaffer Major

Message Count:
    The sling is actually superior to the short bow. They’re the same strength as the short bow but their move rate is ‘run’ instead of ‘move’.
  16. Fistandantilus Corporal

Message Count:
    Ok,since WHunter is the only warband i purchased a halfling, is that the only other option short bow, not normal? Or elven
    Cool to know but i still think its a glitch, then to just add short bow and throwing knifes to WH shop items.
  17. Jesse Shaffer Major

Message Count:
    Yep. Short bows are indeed the only bows halflings can use. They should definitely be able to equip short bows and I’m pretty sure the devs also want them able to equip throwing daggers so both of those would indeed be buggs. They should also be able to equip ithilmar swords and ithilmar short swords. Can they equip stove hats?
  18. Fistandantilus Corporal

Message Count:
    Ohh yeah was thinging at some point before i got one the ithlamar swords would be must,but i never unlocked that skill so i never saw, what was available besides daggers, lol no to the stove hats but that would be totally awesomeness
  19. Oscar Junior Programmer

Message Count:
    Yup :p
    Double Misfire likes this.