Happy Geheimnisnacht!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Prabdeep Bazaz, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    morrs-lantern.png

On this night the dark moon Morrslieb is full and the veil between worlds becomes thin. Sensible folk lock their doors and bar their windows, but for the followers of the Dark Gods, this is a night of celebration. It is common to hollow out a root vegetable and use it as a lantern to ward off evil.

For one gold crown your warriors can enter the spirit of Halloween and buy a “Morrs Lantern” to gain +10 leadership and increased enemy detection range. The bigger news is that this release has more than just a hollowed-out turnip to offer. We have finished a major round of optimisations that that should make the game run 20% faster on many devices.

Follow us on the forum and our social media pages to stay up to date with another update that let’s just say has been “Coming soon…” for quite a while now

Head over to the Appstore right now to download the latest update http://onelink.to/75hkpy! Comment down below your thoughts on the update.
    Amaan Shawkath, Oscar and Ewan Lamont like this.
  2. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    Looking forward to trying out the lantern! is it one lantern per warband, or can you buy many?
  3. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    Can buy multiple lanterns
  4. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    And they each give a +10 leadership and increased spot hidden range? Seems great (though I suppose you have ot forgo a shield).
  5. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    Yes!
  6. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    Thanks for continually adding new features. I'll miss my necrarch robes, but understand why it should be undead only. Looking forward to seeing witch hunters on halloween
  7. Jesse Shaffer Corporal

Message Count:
    I love the lantern and optimizations but am disappointed that warlocks in Undead warbands can’t equip necrarch’s robes or Morrs lantern.