Healing Hand (Warrior Priest spell)

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Ordo Hereticus, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Ordo Hereticus Private

Message Count:
    Hi all

I’m fairly new to the game and I’m hoping someone will be able to guide me here; I *think* this is a bug hence posting it here...

I don’t seem to be able to cast Healing Hands at any time other than when the Warrior Priest himself is injured. From the spell description it reads to me like a targeted deal - not a self-target. There have been many times I’ve wanted to heal a fighter but the icon won’t pop up if the WP is at full health.

Is this WAI? If so, the in-game description is IMO in need of an update to make it clear that the WP is only ever able to heal himself.
  2. Oscar Junior Programmer

Message Count:
    You should be able to heal any of your other warriors using the healing hands spell as long as they have lost at least one Wound. The spell can only heal characters that are very close to the warrior priest though so it's possible that the spell is out of range. If not then I can take a look as it sounds like there is a bug
  3. Ordo Hereticus Private

Message Count:
    Awesome - thanks - I’m going to try it again but the particulars were :

- 3 guys in melee including WP
    - One guy gets walloped badly
    - WP adjacent to the injured man, yet no icon for Healing Hand appears
    - Next round the WP gets walloped. Healing Hand becomes available and heals only him.
  4. Oscar Junior Programmer

Message Count:
    Ah, you need to tap on the character you want to heal
  5. Ordo Hereticus Private

Message Count:
    Aha brilliant! Thank you!!!!

Now just awaiting the XP fix (my guys would be many levels higher if not for that!)

Thanks for your help!!