House weapons?

I'm just wondering does anyone know which weapons are house specific? I only have orlock atm and I'd like to get a radgun, meltagun and perhaps a chem thrower. I guess those big crossbow things are specific to cawdor, las carbines to van Saar and Chem thrower to Escher but melta should be universal right??

Shangular

Brigadier
I'm just wondering does anyone know which weapons are house specific? I only have orlock atm and I'd like to get a radgun, meltagun and perhaps a chem thrower. I guess those big crossbow things are specific to cawdor, las carbines to van Saar and Chem thrower to Escher but melta should be universal right??
Melta is universal.

Unfortunately Orlocks are the only gang that doesn’t have specific equipment. Wish they did like adding a power pick or harpoon gun. But the gang specific gear currently are:

Goliaths: stub cannons, renderizer, and krumpett rivet gun, furnace plates
Eschers: whips, chem throwers, acid rounds
Van Saar: Rad weapons, shield, las carbines
Cawdor: cult icon, guns on a stick, big crossbow, rat bomb, egg looking ammo.

Melta is universal.

Unfortunately Orlocks are the only gang that doesn’t have specific equipment. Wish they did like adding a power pick or harpoon gun. But the gang specific gear currently are:

Goliaths: stub cannons, renderizer, and krumpett rivet gun, furnace plates
Eschers: whips, chem throwers, acid rounds
Van Saar: Rad weapons, shield, las carbines
Cawdor: cult icon, guns on a stick, big crossbow, rat bomb, egg looking ammo.
Never seen a shield yet for my Van Saars, but have seen & purchased a suppression las - not sure if it's useful or not :)

Shangular

Brigadier
No pets yet. I’ve seen one Van Saar gang with the shield during the first few weeks of global launch. Forgot the name of the gang but haven’t seen it lately.

No pets yet. I’ve seen one Van Saar gang with the shield during the first few weeks of global launch. Forgot the name of the gang but haven’t seen it lately.
I've seen bomb rats listed simultaneously under grenades & pets, similar to the Cawdor gun-halberds under melee & ranged (does it make anyone else think that they could be reskinned for greyknights?)