how does the leadership test work?

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Shuai The Great, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Shuai The Great Corporal

Message Count:
    i don't know how does the leadership test work, and i always fail the test even my characters have much higher leadership.
  2. Oscar Junior Programmer

Message Count:
    Your characters Leadership stat is the percent chance that your character succeeds the test. However this chance is capped at 90% so if your character has more than 90 Leadership then his success chance will still only be 90%
    Fistandantilus likes this.
  3. Fistandantilus Corporal

Message Count:
    Glad for clarification, however the % that my Warrior Priests Spells undue, failure after success is insanely high, and he currently is 107-117 leadership which, side note if 90% is max why am I wasting skill points and stuff to get it that high? 90 should be my target?
    And as I was saying my spells drop extremely extremely beyond 10% and im talking about now over 100 battles, my unfavorites is both my hammer and armor spell dropping same round, what are those odds in calculating and ive seen this alot. Recent battle my armour dropped 3 turns in a row. Cast, next round fail,cast,fail, cast, fail...ffs. This is where a Glitched in the machine is going on, or something else? I hope this can be addressed and corrected.
  4. Oscar Junior Programmer

Message Count:
    Interesting, I don't think anything is wrong with the success chances but I will check to make sure. Could be you are just getting really unlucky :D
  5. Fistandantilus Corporal

Message Count:
    Yeah please take a look that it isnt something else, Or Ive a cursed priest then! Must be tainted by the ruinious powers...