I saw mordheim warband skirmish a few days ago...

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Trafalgar Law, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Trafalgar Law Private

Message Count:
    ...on morjax plays channel and was just surprised. Finally, a mobile adaption of mordheim tabletop will come out and i want to hear what real mordheim fans like me say about this game. I can only say that it looks amazing in the let's plays. There's only one thing i dont like and thats the weapon descritptions.Im a mordheim veteran so i know the effects of all the weapons but mordheim newcomers maybe will have problems with it. I hope this will be better in full Version. But again, i already would rate it 4 stars!
    morjax and OverWatch like this.
  2. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Glad you like the look of the game so far!

As far as the weapon descriptions go, we have updated a lot of them recently. If they still aren't to your liking or you have some suggestions for us when you come to test, please do let us know.

Morjax's video is a few builds behind, so do keep that in mind! We've updated quite a few bits since then.
  3. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    Indeed, as OverWatch mentioned, the newest builds have added a LOT of description and fleshing out of the items. My original LP does not reflect the many, many improvements that have been made over the last 50 or so updates :)

I've said it before Trafalgar, but I'm glad my videos have pointed a fellow Mordheim fan to this fine game - I played the tabletop for years with friends of mine (still have my models, terrain, and rulebook stored in the next room over from where I record!), I jumped on Mordheim: City of the Damned on the first day of early access, and I can't wait to watch Warband Skirmishes continue to develop!

Cheers ^_^
  4. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    I'd just like to add too that we really have been grateful for the boost too!

You've definitely helped put some light on the game, and in doing that have brought some hard core fans with you. Which has definitely helped us out with getting feedback, and getting rid of any pesky bugs within the game.

Thanks again!! And don't forget to let me know when your next ep is out, and I'll try and create some traction for you.