Idea , TT friedly new skills

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Algirdas25, May 28, 2020.

1. Algirdas25 Major

Message Count:
    1. Layers of Fat
    orginal: : The Halfling has gained mountains of flab during his vast experience of eating fine foods and his thick bulk could swallow a sword whole! The Halfling always has a basic saving throw of 6 regardless of the enemy warrior's strength and on top of any armour he already wears.

idea:The Halfling has gained mountains of flab during his vast experience of eating fine foods and his thick bulk could swallow a sword whole. + 10 armor
    Dependencies : wound increase 1
    skill tree : streght
    Halfling only
    2. Hunch
    orginal : This skill may only be taken by the warband leader. The warrior has an uncanny knack of placing his men in the right place at the right time, as if he senses danger through instinct alone. In any scenario the warband leader may position up to 3 of his men capable of earning experience in any ruined building on the board that is at least 12 inch away from an enemy model and not in the enemy deployment zone.

idea : The warrior has an uncanny knack of placing his men in the right place at the right time, as if he senses danger through instinct alone. you warband start HIDDEN
    Dependencies: 75 Leadership
    Leader of warband only
    Academic tree

(no more losing you units before you even move!)

3. Magical Aptitude
    orginal :
    This skill may only be taken by a warrior capable of casting spells. It may not be used by Sisters of Sigmar or Warrior Priests. The warrior has a keep aptitude for magic and can push himself beyond normal limits to produce a storm of spells. The warrior may attempt to cast two spells each turn as long as he is not in hand-to-hand combat. After attempting the first spell, he must take a toughness test. If he passes he may attempt a second spell that turn or even cast the same spell twice. If he fails he must roll on the injury table immediately with no saves treating out of action results as stunned instead

idea :The warrior has a keep aptitude for magic and can push himself beyond normal limits to produce a storm of spells. The warrior may attempt to cast two spells each turn as long as he is not in hand-to-hand combat. If he wish to cast second spell , he must take a streght test({strenght+20} as % value). If he passes he may attempt a second spell that turn or even cast the same spell twice. If he fails he suffers 1-3 wounds instead .
    Warlock , Necromancer , Magister , skaven sorceror only

dependencies: Sorcery
    Academic tree
    Erkebrand and CzaRus like this.
  2. Algirdas25 Major

Message Count:
    no comentary ?
  3. Erkebrand Major

Message Count:
    1. I like it, I will like if we could have invulnerable salvations on this adaptation.
    2. It's simply perfect.
    3. I like it but it's a bit OP if we compare with TT version. I'll change the 1-3 wounds to stunned.
    I'm a bit in disagree on casting the same spell twice but it's TT friendly so I'm not very disappointed.
    Algirdas25 likes this.