I'm back... with another exploit! Tutorial Henchmen Cloning...

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by TheNalleweg, Jun 6, 2019.

1. TheNalleweg Private

Message Count:
    For starters, I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Eric. I took some time off, to have my son, and just recently picked back up... and I must say! WOW!

The game is doing great! One warband away from the original Eight. Massive improvements to the consumables. New features still being added or updated... but I discovered something interesting. I am the one that made mention of the Gold Exploit using the tutorial. It seems there is another exploit inside the tutorial. I, and or anyone, can clone every henchmen hired inside the tutorial. Literally... Looks, Name, and Stats. That is where it can get ugly.

We all know, every once in awhile, there's an amazing henchman. 5 starting wounds, 35 weapon skill, 35 ballistic skill, and or 35 strength. Imagine starting your warband with your leader and X amount of these stat clones?

It works the same way my Gold Exploit works. I have replicated the process, multiple time, and recorded my findings. If someone from the Development team could contact me, first, before I completely explain it. I found it and don't want it used. Therefore I won't go into the details so any and everyone can exploit it.

Sincerely,
    TheNalleweg
  2. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Could you send an email to admin@legendary-games.com with your findings please and we'll take a look to patch the exploit. Thanks
    TheNalleweg likes this.
  3. TheNalleweg Private

Message Count:
    I will. Thanks for responding, so quickly. I’ll include the video so that you can see how it works.