In the coming future will their be...?

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by null, Mar 9, 2015.

1. null Corporal

Message Count:
    • I was hoping for a list of blue prints, and a way to know how close you are to completing a blue print.
    • Will there be new tanks?
    • Base defenses?
    • Alliances, and a way to have alliance wars?
    • A bigger variety of logos and color options for vehicles and harvester?
    • Chat option?
  2. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hi Null, He's a few answers to what you're asking:
    • There might be a whole new blue print & upgrade system in the future. It will work completely differently to how it does now.
    • There will not be any new Tanks, but there may be new units.
    • Alliances ties in with the friends feature we have been discussing a few times on the forums. - The chat options also falls under this category. This is a feature we included on our older, Year 0 game and we are thinking about including on Tactics. It's a huge update though so we aren't promising anything ;)
    • Soon there will be a new ranking system which will allow people to work their way up ranking titles, instead of just sticking on officer. This is a feature in development at the moment and should be released within a few weeks.
    These are all potential updates and we can't confirm we will include them. Things change and new things pop up, so don't hold our word too it!
    null likes this.
  3. null Corporal

Message Count:
    I gotta mention that one of the most important things that is needed in the game is the ability to moved the buildings you have built. For example: energy towers, walls and other fortifications, as well as the has-mat shelters. Otherwise, they have to be destroyed and repaid for to re-build them, which is a major bummer.
    Jon1332 and OverWatch like this.
  4. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Something I've been thinking about... But an update of this size and working on something like this would take a whole load of time. I could put it forward to see what the devs think. I like how you can do it in clash of clans, maybe something similar but not to such a scale?
  5. null Corporal

Message Count:
    Anything would help.
    Jon1332 likes this.
  6. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    I know how you feel when you have to completely re do your whole base though ;)
  7. Jon1332 Private

Message Count:
    I like this :p