Introduce your Warband!

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by edward, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Adam Smith Lead Programmer

Message Count:
    Royal farthingtons 155 matches according to our server. And not all in one day ;)
  2. Adam Smith Lead Programmer

Message Count:
    About 40 games in the past day?
  3. etherkye Major

Message Count:
    40 games in a day! Thats loads!

When are you going to let us see how many games we've played and our W:L ratio?

Also, I'd like rankings to include warband score, and let us order by that as well so we can see who has the strongest warband on the server.
  4. Adam Smith Lead Programmer

Message Count:
    There's a lot of warband statistics that we need to look at exposing, definitely up for consideration.

Filtering the leaderboard by rating is possible, I'll look into adding a filter to the leaderboard view.
    morjax likes this.
  5. edward Major

Message Count:
    Oh..I played a lot! But it wasn't all in one day... The vast majority of my shards came from yesterday,. Weekend warrior haha.

Edit: Just finished today at #10 in the wyrdstone rankings, hard work but made it finally. It's a much bigger climb from here on in!
    morjax likes this.
  6. Mahbruck Private

Message Count:
    Yep, from top 10 onward, it's sheer grinding, not helped by the fact that there is just one map and meeting same opponents again and again (8 fullplated hochland snipers anyone?) The good news is almost every guy at the top is coasting right now and play little, if not at all.
    By the way, just looted my first Gromril Armour today. Slightly pleased with that.
    OverWatch and morjax like this.
  7. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Update on the Bareknuckle Beggars? We'd love to hear how they're getting on with only picking up equipment from the battlefield ;)

Etherkye has presumed that they're dead
  8. edward Major

Message Count:
    Oh i've lost plenty of the Beggars, they are still rolling along. To be honest i'm a little miffed they got the big unarmed critical hit nerf but fair enough I suppose it's unrealistic they be critting as if wielding axes but not sure it would have done much harm to leave unarmed unharmed considering how often you see it employed.

I've found and managed to keep exactly 2 daggers, that's it! because the warband is constantly losing and having to recruit new members I'm unable to keep my rating high enough to spawn half decent loot beyond a few coins, even in crates.

My leader has 17 hit points though, pretty impressed with that. Still having fun, hanging out for some item drops badly though!
    morjax likes this.
  9. etherkye Major

Message Count:
    Well done on keeping them going!

What's your warband rating?
  10. edward Major

Message Count:
    A lowly 231, I haven't played a whole lot of skirmishes with them. 130 stones collected. Just starting a skaven warband so they'll probably be on the backburner again. Who knows, maybe they'll buff hand to hand combat again XD
    morjax likes this.
  11. etherkye Major

Message Count:
    Oh dear, my 1 man warband has a higher rating :p

I can't wait to play with the ratties!
    morjax likes this.
  12. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:

Recordings and battle reports, please? I would LOVE to see a one-man-show face off against a band of naked ruffians!!!
  13. etherkye Major

Message Count:
    I can't help with that, I've never met them in battle.
  14. ProtoClone Private

Message Count:
    Ah!

I play The Stepdads. We're not mean, just misunderstood.
    OverWatch and morjax like this.
  15. C. Michael Private

Message Count:
    The Gutterrunners are a band of Skaven melee spear-verminkin. Having fought in regiments on battlelines only a few short season's ago, they have broken-away from their head clan, and now fight in a small rank-n-file manner, taking advantage of the spear's extended reach to catch Reiklander's awares and claim the warpstone for themselves!
    Overwatch likes this.
  16. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Awesome!!!

Thanks very much for getting involved on the Wiki too. Really cool to see more content on there now. IF you need any assistance at all just drop me or Morjax a line and we'll do our best to assist. I've been trying to update it when I can but unfortunately don't always find the time for it.

Keep up the good work...
  17. Jawajambalya Private

Message Count:
    My best warband almost all warriors ive had since the start (almost)

Attached Files:

18. Captain Thorrek Private

Message Count:
    Okay, now try the dimmer on the lights. Great, everything's working perfectly.

Oh, hi. Rob Villas here, and welcome to This Olde Mouse, a Do-it-Yourself show brought to you by The Home Despair and Intrusion Series from Crime/Strife Books. You just caught Edwin, the soul who possessed our hideout, and I testing the lights we just installed. We'll show you how we got the wiring and fixtures set up, right after a word from our sponsor.
    Hi guys, I first signed on to see if this game was right for a Mordheim Campaign I'd like to run for a club. While I do have a suggestion (being able to challenge specific players), so far I'm having an absolute blast with this Skaven Warband I just started. Keep up the great work!
    Amaan Shawkath likes this.