Introduce yourself

Jon_Wryd

Private
Hello,
I'm John from Canada. I've never played the TT game, but I do enjoy this game. I've played several GW games in the past, but never again!

balseraph

Private
Hi from Poland :)
I send you greetings from the Legion Alpha.
I hope to see the Chaos Dwarfs team here.
Mordheim..Great game - on the table and on mobile.
:)

Majulio

Private
Hi all! Greetings from Argentina!
I've always loved this genere of games, both in physical (WH Fantasy/40k, Blood Bowl, Gaslands) and digital (X-Com, Xenonauts, Blood Bowl, again). I happened to see an ad, installed this game and got hooked instantly. Haven't played the TT version of Mordheim, but I'm now thinking about it.

Hey y'all,! Now that I can finaly post, I'm happy to introduce myself. The name's Robert. I'm from Northern California. Avid gamer for over 30 years. Was a big fan of Mordheim, and Necromunda back in the day. Love the PC version of Mordheim and was impressed with the design of this version. Still not happy with how badly the game mismatches opponents, and a few other issues. Hopefully things will improve over time. Been enjoying some of your insights and ideas. A lot of creative members here. I look forward to getting to know some of you.

Zarf

Private
Greetings everyone. Just starting playing. Enjoying running a Matriarch solo. Just doing missions, not a PvPer.

BattleMoomin

Private
Hi lovely peeps! I'm a big fan of TT Mordheim, as well as the PC game and your lovely mini version :) I really like Warband Skirmish as its so quick to play, it means I can get my Warhammer fix on the go! My only slight niggle, is the lack of ladies. I mean yeah we have the Sisters, but I would love so female Empire mercenaries and hired swords. Looking forward to Necromunda too.

Shangular

Brigadier
Hi lovely peeps! I'm a big fan of TT Mordheim, as well as the PC game and your lovely mini version :) I really like Warband Skirmish as its so quick to play, it means I can get my Warhammer fix on the go! My only slight niggle, is the lack of ladies. I mean yeah we have the Sisters, but I would love so female Empire mercenaries and hired swords. Looking forward to Necromunda too.
Agree. At one point they were considering making a female vampire. The Agent is a lady so hoping they add that option in the future.

Mikilangelo

Private
Hello everyone.

Unlike most of you, I discovered the world of Necromunda only a few months ago and it got me! I got properly hooked! :) I have played a couple of TT matches, enjoyed them thoroughly and decided to get the PC game to get my "fix" since I don't have a chance to play TT as often as I would like. I discovered the Sump City Radio recently and was lucky to become part of that awesome community. Their latest podcast introduced me to Legendary Games new project - Necromunda for Mobile. I am very curious to give it a spin and see how this awesome world looks on mobile devices! I have to sat that this curiosity is twofold, as my profession is in IT with lots of experience in Mobile Device Management / Enterprise Mobility Management.

That's it from me for now, thank you Sump City for getting me here and thank you Legendary Games for making this possible and having me!

Mikilangelo

zuritione

Private
Hello everybody,

I'm David, from Spain. I'm a Mordheim fan since I was a teenager. I found this app on Play Store two years ago and I've been playing since then from time to time. I think the app is awesome, of course, with some topics to improve as a Campaign mode or PvP mode. What I really don't like is to buy Fate or watch ads. It would be fine to have only one payment for all included. There are enough Mordheim lovers all around the World who would be pleased to pay a specific amount of money to have the complete game.

We see on Mordheim streets and Sigmar saves us!!!

Clan Rudra

Private
Hello everyone, while I’m still not very knowledgeable on the Warhammer series, once I learned about the Skaven I really began digging more about them and eventually found about this game.

I have been playing for a while and finally decided to also lurk around these forums. Hope to learn from everyone ways to make my Skaven Warband even better!

Baldiman

Private
Hallo Everyone

I'm an enthusiastic gamer of, what shall we say, mature years. I've played many different games, both on the tabetop and in digital format. Mordheim remains one of those which I return to time and time again. In these times where it is often difficult to game in person on the tabletop, it is comforting to be able to scratch the gaming itch with a game I can play anywhere, anytime.
I was especially glad when Legendary added Orcs to the lineup, as the greenskins are by far my favourite faction. Waaagjh!:cool:

Hey there :D

I've been a quiet lurker on the game for some time. Finally, after getting bored with the PC version, I deep-dove the wiki for this smartphone version and decided to get more active and serious.