Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Game kNight, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Trafalgar Law Private

Message Count:
    Oh god, i have waited so long for a mobile adaption of mordheim tabletop and now its announced. Legendary Games, You do a good job. Mordheim and warhammer will ever be my favourite fantasy universe!
  2. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hey there Luis,

Thanks for joining us! Just out of curiosity, how was it that you found us?

We're still looking for testers.. So we'd love to get you on-board. If you're using an iOS device, you'll have to wait until we enter BETA (which will be this week, maybe even today) until we can invite you. If you're an Android user however, we'll be able to send an invite across to you, so that you can get in the game and play straight away.

Feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions, or reply to me here!
  3. Trafalgar Law Private

Message Count:
    Yeah, im an android user and happy that im here now. I found this site cause i watch morjaxplays very often. He's just a cool guy.This forum is just Made for mordheim fans like me.And sorry that i answered so late cause i have some trouble right now. Hope you understand! :D
    morjax likes this.
  4. Trafalgar Law Private

Message Count:
    And yeah, it would be super-amazing of you to make me a tester! Thank god (or morjax) that i found this site! :):):)
    morjax and OverWatch like this.
  5. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    If you could Luis, could you drop me a message please?

I'll run through with you what we'll need from you in order to get you set up. Thanks!! (P.S Don't worry about slow replies, I check the Forums daily)
  6. Trafalgar Law Private

Message Count:
    OverWatch likes this.
  7. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Not to worry, I'll message you now!
  8. Lithurin Private

Message Count:
    Hi everyone, excited by the look of this game, experienced a little bit of warhammer and 40k years ago but it requires a fair investment of time not to mention dollar so it has always been a hobby i dip in out of. This looks like an ambitious and amazing game concept, always enjoyed computer games in the warhammer universe, (big fan of the current mordheim on steam, and TWWH not a massive fan of the 40k efforts apart from Battle fleet gothic) and always wanted a more faithful adaptation of tabletop to virtual.

Thanks to Morjax's youtube for introducing me, you're doing Sigmar's work sir.
    morjax and OverWatch like this.
  9. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hey Lithurin, and welcome to the Forums!

We're glad you're looking forward to the game, it has been awesome to work on!

If you're interested, testing spots are still available. What we would say is that if you're going to sign up for testing, make sure you'll have enough time on your hands to leave us feedback on the builds we release. We release new builds every week, when possible any way.

Just drop me a message if you're interested, you can do this by:
    1. Visit my profile
    2. Click on the "Information" tab
    3. Click on "Start a conversation"
    Hope you enjoy your time here and do feel free to post wherever you like.

P.S. Thanks for sending another person to us Morjax!
    morjax likes this.
  10. Trafalgar Law Private

Message Count:
  11. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
  12. Trafalgar Law Private

Message Count:
    For some reason, i didnt get the mail. Do you have any idea why? Please try to send them again ! Thanks! ;)
    OverWatch likes this.
  13. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Not too sure why Luis! But I have just dropped you another message replying to you
  14. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:

Well met, Sir, and thank you for the kind words! Sigmar smiles upon you, Brother!
  15. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    ;)
  16. GoingChain Private

Message Count:
    Hey all! Another pilgrim from Morjax's reddit post here. I'd love to be a tester for the Mordheim app! I've played Mordheim and various other tabletop and Games Workshop games all my life. Currently planning a Mordheim tabletop campaign with my gaming group and have at least 100+ hrs on Mordheim: City of the Damned and Vermintide for whatever that is worth. I'm also slightly familiar with Warhammer fantasy lore (was always more of a 40k guy). Eager to join. A properly implemented mobile app could be amazing for Mordheim! Hope I can help. Thanks!
    morjax likes this.
  17. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Welcome to the Forums GoingChain!

I've replied to your personal message, so feel free to drop me a reply as soon as you get some time.
  18. Dylan Private

Message Count:
    Howdy folks,

My name is Dylan and I live in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I've been a big fan of Warhammer Fantasy for many years, but have fallen off the bandwagon since it moved over to AOS. So I recently started reading up on Mordheim and it looks pretty fantastic. I've never been much of a computer gamer, but I was looking at the Mordheim subreddit and I saw an invitation to play test this smart phone version of the game that is meant to be as much like the table top as possible, and I thought that sounded really fun! I'd love to provide input as a fan of table-top war games. Thanks!
    OverWatch and morjax like this.
  19. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Welcome, Dylan!

Feel free to drop me a personal message if you'd like to discuss testing opportunities. I'd be happy to run through with you what details we'd need in order to get you set up :D
  20. Iron Private

Message Count:
    Really into the Warhammer setting, but new to Mordheim. I love the interesting team development and the character-attachment this should bring with it. I also love the strategy and its brutal consequences. I will be eagerly watching this project.
    morjax likes this.