Item Prices

Yeah, backups...what if every money you earn goes to buy equipment and you don't have backups because everything is so expensive that you sell your old stuff for that few gc to have full sum? I can't take weapon from any of my guys because with replacements they will suck. Same with armour - am I to transfer armour from one cc fighter to another? what's the point?
The point is that you'll have 1 guy with poor armour, but good helmet, shield, and weapon. Another with a poor weapon. And a third with a poor helmet.

They'll each be a little weaker then they where before, but you won't have one guy who's a sitting duck.

I was talking about dieing in Warband Skirmish where you can resurrect your characters. In that case spending cash to bring back a character wearing hundreds or maybe a thousand or more of gold if certainly a better alternative than picking up a bow and hoping its as good as a repeater handgun.

Now about top tiers, you bring up a big issue. When the point of the game is just to reach a bragging point about your rank and gear, what do you do? What is the point of having almost entirely PVP? Id like to see objectives besides "beat the enemy" more often. PVE is better suited for game development. Im still hoping to find random events like finding suits of armor.

I really want to see other warband, preferably of other races, to change up the metagame.

Skaven are in Beta testing and will be out soon.

New map is scheduled for the next update.

PVP they said they are testing in the office, so that'll be awhile.

There was a collect list for new objectives and I put quite a lot of ideas forward, they are looking into them, so they will come.

Remember this game is brand new, and it has a long journey ahead of it.

Decreasing the amount of rewards from wyrstone is fair if annoying.

Keeping wyrdstone relatively rare later on, also pretty fair.

Jacking up the prices because you recruited new warband members is not. Its unexplained and really has no precedent from the original source..

Chaggins

Private
Hay guys being robed / killed it hurts some times it hurts bad but that's the story of it I started a riek band and had my cap get stupid after the first mission so I retired him leaving me to do the next few missions with a longbow marksmen and s hand gunner and yeah as u can guess I got my but kicked but after a few games those two guys are carrying my team something cronic . point being if u want it to go your way all the time and be sunshine and daisy your in the wrong place mordhiem is allways going to be an up hill battle where simple things are gonna mess you up
Question is are you man enough to dust your self off and have another go . Or run back to the moot and make daisy chains with halflings

Hay guys being robed / killed it hurts some times it hurts bad but that's the story of it I started a riek band and had my cap get stupid after the first mission so I retired him leaving me to do the next few missions with a longbow marksmen and s hand gunner and yeah as u can guess I got my but kicked but after a few games those two guys are carrying my team something cronic . point being if u want it to go your way all the time and be sunshine and daisy your in the wrong place mordhiem is allways going to be an up hill battle where simple things are gonna mess you up
Question is are you man enough to dust your self off and have another go . Or run back to the moot and make daisy chains with halflings
I purposefully sacked my leader after the first game anyway :p