Join the Beta!

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
PROJECT-DARK.PNG

Over the past year, the team have been working on a very cool project that we’ll be able to tell you all about very soon (it is another GW IP game)!
We’ll be recruiting testers in and giving them access to the game in phases.
The first testers we let into the game are ones that we trust to give us quality one to one feedback and help to keep the game and its current state secret until we are ready to let
the world know.
If you’re interested you'll need a forum account and to fill in this form - https://forms.gle/Mmp8j2PD29137VWM8
(To help us out, we’ll be needing feedback on the following that will help improve the game:
Bugs
Issues you've faced while playing the game (could be not understanding something or getting confused)
Suggestions
Improvements
only submit the form if you're willing to provide this).
Legendary

LaMasse

Private
Good news !

How many time do we have to wait after register for the game ?
Is it random or all wannabe testers will play the beta ?

thesmeer

Major
Registered, looking forward to enter. I really enjoyed the Mordheim mobile game, but Necromunda is my prefered setting. High hopes

Kikashi

Private
Really excited about game!
I play Mordheim quite a bit! I enjoy the mix of pve and pvp, especially the private pvp, so I hope those modes are kept in this one.
It would be nice if the lighting is better in this one.

thesmeer

Major
He may be speaking to the boys and telling them to bring on his Escher. Like "Meat's back on the menu, boys!"

Registered!
Bring on the Hive!!
Figured that's what he really meant, but i found it funnier to go with the misinterpretation :)
No offense intended :)

SDT

Major
Signed up. I have been playing the new console/pc release and while it captures the Underhive beautifully in terms of the visuals, the AI and gameplay needs some work. After playing Mordheim Skirmish, I was happy to see that Project Dark turned out to be exactly what I guessed! I think this version has a lot of potential. I recently sold my tabletop Necromunda stuff, but I love the lore and concept, so I hope this will fill that niche.

edward

Major
I was kidding, boys of house Escher are deformed creatures incapable of fighting.

I registered an email for my iOS and Android devices to test.
(Also I currently am unable to access the beta boards to submit my bug reports it seems)

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
I was kidding, boys of house Escher are deformed creatures incapable of fighting.

I registered an email for my iOS and Android devices to test.
(Also I currently am unable to access the beta boards to submit my bug reports it seems)
Hi Edward, are still not able to post in the beta section?

Just seen this advertised. Signed straight up for beta access. Just started looking at getting into necromunda since lockdown, loving the PC game so far (bar the odd bug here and there but it makes fo some funny actions at times) cant wait to get started on the table top (whenever corona virus decides to give us a break) but can’t get enough of it so looking forward to what the ios game has to offer

Last edited: