Land mines OP?

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
you need a unit of scavenger to remove the mine and an infantry to destroy wall if you ave no rocket or tank
or the batle drone can be upgrade w a scavenger arm to destroy wall and building like your men think of it my boy try it
Scavengers are pretty good at destroying land mines, its one of the reasons that still encourages players, especially at a low level, to continue using them. Also a fully upgraded scavengers VS a non upgraded infantry unit has a good chance of beating it!

jaxxia

Private
i try to remove mine w scavenger finaly it dont work it maybe a bug but cant remove them check it plz because if the cant it realy anoying to figth a mine full base

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
i try to remove mine w scavenger finaly it dont work it maybe a bug but cant remove them check it plz because if the cant it realy anoying to figth a mine full base
What happened? Were you using your scavenger on the land mine to scavenge it but it wasn't destroying? A little more detail would be very helpful.

billybob

Private
they are now 50 to build, they were 20 which is pretty cool. I will admit i did cover my base in mines quite a lot!