Live version stopped updating reputation score

I stopped playing beta a come of weeks ago, as I got a big which meant despite my success, the gang rating was not changing.

I didn't have the energy to report it, knowing there was stability bugs to fix & waiting for the next beta release.

This evening, in live, the game crashed (again), but instead of the usual crashhang/unfair reputation loss/ruined cycle, my reputation has not increased, despite completing a territory take down.

After noticing this fault, I completely shut down the game & restarted & played another match & the reputation still failed to increase.

Please advise what the fix is.

SOB

I'd upload screenshots, but the forum server isn't allowing it, again.

Padré Luke

Corporal
https://i.imgflip.com/4pltqw.jpg

:)
But yeah...
Stability issues and all.. from where did you tried to post those screens?
Phone or PC? , Doesn't matter, try to resize them first maybe.

https://i.imgflip.com/4pltqw.jpg

:)
But yeah...
Stability issues and all.. from where did you tried to post those screens?
Phone or PC? , Doesn't matter, try to resize them first maybe.
From phone, as I'd need to power up the (free) Chromebook, to transfer the same screen shot image. I have been able to post images before, but it seems intermittent if it'll allow them.

SOB

I stopped playing beta a come of weeks ago, as I got a big which meant despite my success, the gang rating was not changing.

I didn't have the energy to report it, knowing there was stability bugs to fix & waiting for the next beta release.

This evening, in live, the game crashed (again), but instead of the usual crashhang/unfair reputation loss/ruined cycle, my reputation has not increased, despite completing a territory take down.

After noticing this fault, I completely shut down the game & restarted & played another match & the reputation still failed to increase.

Please advise what the fix is.

SOB

I'd upload screenshots, but the forum server isn't allowing it, again.
I've cleared the necromunda gang war app cache & it's now updating new reputation score changes.

I'll try beta later, to see if it works there too

SOB

Padré Luke

Corporal
From phone, as I'd need to power up the (free) Chromebook, to ..

SOB
Oh.. I live not with such earthly vanities as a Chromebook, so I really can't help there as I don't know the real nature of your problems.
But just try to scale-down the images in your default image fiddler-diddler software, that should always do the trick.
And/or just leave out the transfering part. ;)