Major improvements have been made to multiplayer battles!

lebonty

Private
I think bolter is still fine because of the rating impact it gives. A powerful weapon is okay as long as the ratings go up accordingly. The 20 pct crit and rapid fire match the TT impact where it does 2 wounds and has rapid fire.

Its one of the best ranged weapons, definitely not the best weapon. Not sure what that would be but I know if you run a gang with all bolters you’ll get killed against a gang with a balanced mixed of power weapons. One on one for gangers with maxed skills, I’d prefer to take a power weapon vs a bolter.

Plasma gun has a higher strength, crit and defense modifier in this game. I forgot if it’s missing rapid fire but it should also have it per TT. I know it’s missing the higher strength option where it has a chance to explode.

Looking at TT, the bolter is actually better than a heavy stubber except for the range. Heavy stubber has same strength, just more range and double rapid fire and only does one wound instead of 2 like the bolter. I.e the mobile bolter seems to match the heavy stubber comparison in TT.
Plasma doesn't have rapid fire. And has same crit chance as bolter. The tiny bit of str increase doesn't make up for loss of rapid fire. So it's worse. And shouldn't be. You can also reload your bolter. Plasma increases rating the same if not more.

Shangular

Brigadier
Plasma doesn't have rapid fire. And has same crit chance as bolter. The tiny bit of str increase doesn't make up for loss of rapid fire. So it's worse. And shouldn't be. You can also reload your bolter. Plasma increases rating the same if not more.
That should be adjusted. Plasma guns should have rapid fire to match TT rules.