Might be a coincidence but...

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Bruce Livings, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Bruce Livings Private

Message Count:
    Ever since the update a few days ago I have had a strange log in bug occur.

If I sign out completely so that I have to sign in with my email address and password, it will say 'login failed'. However, if I refresh the browser and 'click to start' it would then do the initialising screen and I'll be signed in.

Although I almost had a heart attack when I couldn't sign in at first I'm now using this little work around.

Other than that I got raided about an hour ago now and was missing a Probe that probably got destroyed. I tried building it again as I had one unit remaining for support but it said I needed to create another Hazmat Shelter. To rectify it I raided someone and as if by magic the Probe appeared. After the raid it was then in my deployment zone.

Just these odd things that happened which I thought I'd bring up in case anyone came across anything similar.
  2. KillerK1ng Corporal

Message Count:
    hi Bruce. I've had missing units a few times. but are you saying that when you went into a raid the unit just appeared once again... haha thats weird, never seen that happen!
    as for the login problems I've never had a problem like that. I just logged out my account and logged in again and I got no such problems. hmm strange, probably worth waiting for a moderator or dev to come online :p
  3. Bruce Livings Private

Message Count:
    Hi King.

Yeah, it was really strange. It was a tense moment just as I pressed the raid button as I wouldn't want to miss a unit forever but the Probe didn't fail me! :)
  4. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hi Bruce.

Welcome to the forums! Could I ask if you are playing on Facebook or on our Portal?

and we are aware of the missing units issues and all other problems surround it- its something our tech team are actually currently looking into :)
  5. Bruce Livings Private

Message Count:
    Hi Overwatch.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm playing on the main portal. It's strange though because as of about five days ago it's now logging on normally. Really strange!
  6. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Oh well its great to hear everything is okay now! Why not change your profile image in the account settings? :)

7. Bruce Livings Private

Message Count:
    As you asked so nicely I have happily obliged ;)
  8. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Great choice! Very cheesy!