Minor Cosmetic Bug: Warband members' faces have changed

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Double Misfire, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Double Misfire Private

Message Count:
    This bug isn't game breaking, but I thought I'd write it in.

I've returned to my Reiklander warband for the first time in over a month after they lost their speed skills and Witch Hunters came out, and two of my warband members now have different faces to the ones they had previously!

My Captain's moustache is now grey, which is awesome, because he's been part of my warband since the game launched last year and it stands to reason that he would have aged, but my Pit Fighter's now morphed into a completely different person. :eek:

Has anyone else been affected by this bug?
  2. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    Yup I noticed that my Middenheimer captain who used to have brown hair now has grey hair. Guess he aged from drinking too much crimson shade and being high on mad cap. My other warriors probably changed too but because they all wear full visor helmets I'd never know.
    Double Misfire likes this.
  3. Double Misfire Private

Message Count:

[IMG]

HELMETS!?

On Middenheimers?! And visored ones no less! How downright un-Ulrican of you!!!!
    Shangular likes this.
  4. FlaminGallahs2089 Corporal

Message Count:
    My warband (bar the captain and one other grey fella) have all gone through a goth phase, and have got black hair now (two were redheads and one brown hair)

Its strange honestly, maybe a cosmetic thing to tell the different bands apart?
    Though mines reiklanders so if its happened to middenheimers to somethings weird.
    Double Misfire likes this.
  5. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    Lol. Plus my captain uses a black powder weapon. Ulrik will for sure strike us down