Minor suggestion

Will Humphreys

Staff member
I was just reorganising my base when I realised that I have no idea which way my base "faces". When I raid other people's bases, there seems to be a distinct side at which you spawn. Is this "spawn side" constant, and if so would be a good idea to indicate it as such? :D

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
The spawn is random. You can be placed on any of the 4 sides when entering a raid. It would be awesome to predict which side you're enemy is coming in from though ;)

jessy

Private
a troop transport helicopter like a Chinook would be massively better to get your troops over the walls and move them around the map faster than the truck and apc :)

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
theres the helicopters at the moment which don't transport ground units. A helicopter with no attacking abilities could be cool though I like it!

What about something like this to jump over walls? ;)

jessy

Private
hmm a osprey to transport troops or vehicles but some kind of mech to hop the walls sounds just as good :) V-22_Osprey_sideview.jpg

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
i like the tournament idea be interesting to do it as a team like a 2v2
I also think that quite a lot of people like the idea of an in game messaging inbox? So you can send messages to other players. What do you think?

jessy

Private
what about snipers? could have long range and be effective against foot soldiers but wouldn't be good against Armour and be weak to balance it all out would be good to counter all the scav teams and rockets ;)

billybob

Private
I was thinking about the snipers idea too. But also a defencsive unit you build which takes down air units. like helicopters and jet troopers