Missing Energy

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Wolfie Steel, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Wolfie Steel Private

Message Count:
    For a week or so now I have been missing some of my energy, I should have a total of 13 but I am down to 9, my in game name is Darren Osborne
  2. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Sorry to hear about that! I'll be sure to get someone to look into this for you and get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Thanks for your patience :)
  3. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:

Hello again, just so we can determine whether this is a bug or not I'm just going to ask you a few questions! How many power plants do you currently have within your base? And are any of them damaged in any way? If possible could you provide us with a screenshot of your base so we can take a look for ourselves, don't worry if you can't. Thanks
  4. Wolfie Steel Private

Message Count:
    I have a problem with missing energy again, I only have 8 when I should have 15, also I have to play the game through the Facebook Gamer app because it won't load up on the main Facebook site. I have a total of 7 power plants at the moment.
  5. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hey again, could you please follow the instructions above so that we can assist you further! Thank you :)
  6. Wolfie Steel Private

Message Count:
    There are 7 Power plants in my base, none of them are damaged. Game.png