Missing Energy

For a week or so now I have been missing some of my energy, I should have a total of 13 but I am down to 9, my in game name is Darren Osborne

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
For a week or so now I have been missing some of my energy, I should have a total of 13 but I am down to 9, my in game name is Darren Osborne
Sorry to hear about that! I'll be sure to get someone to look into this for you and get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Thanks for your patience :)

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member

Hello again, just so we can determine whether this is a bug or not I'm just going to ask you a few questions! How many power plants do you currently have within your base? And are any of them damaged in any way? If possible could you provide us with a screenshot of your base so we can take a look for ourselves, don't worry if you can't. Thanks

I have a problem with missing energy again, I only have 8 when I should have 15, also I have to play the game through the Facebook Gamer app because it won't load up on the main Facebook site. I have a total of 7 power plants at the moment.

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
I have a problem with missing energy again, I only have 8 when I should have 15, also I have to play the game through the Facebook Gamer app because it won't load up on the main Facebook site. I have a total of 7 power plants at the moment.
Hey again, could you please follow the instructions above so that we can assist you further! Thank you :)