Mission Upgrades!

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
mission-upgrades.png

This week’s release will be focused on changes to Missions. This includes:
  • Objectives will now change colour to indicate which team is controlling them
  • The Rout bar will now flash red to indicate when a warband is below the rout threshold
  • The rating required for early campaign missions has now been lowered
  • Breakthrough and Streetfight now only require a single warrior to make it to the objective to win the game
  • Adjusted the chances of each mission appearing to increase the variety of game modes
  • The Rout bar will now automatically drop by 5% after every turn
  • Reworked pickups for each map
Other changes include, Hammer of Sigmar will now buff the caster's weapon when they are wielding a hammer.

Head over to the Appstore right now to download the latest update http://onelink.to/75hkpy!

After this release, we have 2 major updates. Make sure to follow us on social media to find out more!

Hammer of Sigmar now buff weapon if that weapon is hammer, good
Can we Have similar thing for sword of razhabel?

Trapsinger

Brigadier
While I have to agree that it is definitely "hammer time" The real prize in this update is definitely the mission changes. I love the color change on the circles, and the change to only needing to get one model to the far side of breakthrough and street fight. I actually find that I'm playing breakthrough and street fight to achieve the victory conditions again, instead of just routing my opponent like i've been doing for a while. Really positive changes to the game.

Fistandantilus

Corporal
While I have to agree that it is definitely "hammer time" The real prize in this update is definitely the mission changes. I love the color change on the circles, and the change to only needing to get one model to the far side of breakthrough and street fight. I actually find that I'm playing breakthrough and street fight to achieve the victory conditions again, instead of just routing my opponent like i've been doing for a while. Really positive changes to the game.

I agree, that will definitely make that a playable mission now, thanks