Money for Blessings or Fate for Free?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Prabdeep Bazaz, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    release-image-social-media.png
    We have three great new changes in our new release:

1. You can now donate gold to the temple and earn the favour of the gods with either a fate coin or a blessing in your next battle.
    2. In response to difficulty reviving dead warriors in areas of poor connection, they will now be visible as ghosts in the camp screen until revived or dismissed.
    3. We have replaced the old agents with new unique characters that may one day make an appearance in the city…

Head over to the Appstore right now to download the latest update http://onelink.to/75hkpy! Comment down below your thoughts on the update.
  2. Algirdas25 Private

Message Count:
  3. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    This is also the build with new stats for the Stove Hat.
  4. FlaminGallahs2089 Corporal

Message Count:
    What chance is there for get fate when making the offering?
    Or can that not be disclosed? (Isnt it then gambling?)
    I just remember FIFA Ultimate team had problems in some countries because they were not displaying the chance of 'success' anywhere.
  5. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    During testing they told me 10% chance for fate and 15% for each of six blessings. But that may have changed.

I also asked if it was gambling and they said no because it's not real money you pay to do it.
  6. Algirdas25 Private

Message Count:
    Well i got 3 fate for 2000 gold so getting 20 fate will be a challenge (injuries need fate to heal, and dieing team members also don't help)
  7. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    A few questions about the stat blessings:

1). I assume they are just for one battle?
    2). Does it apply to just the next immediate battle or can you choose when to use it?
    3). I assume that it applies to all warriors? But what happens if you get a blessing and then add a new warrior? Would that new warrior also benefit?
    4). Will the blessing stats show up in camp?
    5). How will you know if a blessing is active? Is there a glow on the warrior or something to indicate as such?
  8. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    Shangular:

1. Yes
    2. Next immediate battle
    3. All warriors (pretty sure it doesn't apply till start of battle, so should work on new guys too)
    4. Blessing stats show up NO WHERE! you just have to know. Commented on that in testing, but they are still plotting where to show them.
    5. You just have to know, see above.
  9. Algirdas25 Private

Message Count:
  10. farseer Private

Message Count:
    Does any one else read this thread title and hear the "Money for Nothin'" song by the Dire Straits? I know, I'm old.
  11. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    If I say yes, do i get my chicks for free?
  12. Algirdas25 Private

Message Count:
    Nothing? I got 14 fate already
  13. Algirdas25 Private

Message Count: