Mordheim coming to Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Prabdeep Bazaz, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    mordheim-on-switch.png

Hey Guys, just letting you know before anyone else that Mordheim: Warband Skirmish is coming to Nintendo Switch on the 26th November! This will be the first GW and Warhammer game on the Nintendo Switch and will retail at £19.99/$24.99/€24.99. This will include 4 warbands available from the start (Reiklanders, Middenheimers, Marienburgers and Skaven) with the other warbands coming out as a DLC.
    Keovar, Jesse Shaffer and Oscar like this.
  2. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    Nice! Congratulations! It sounds like the game is doing really well for you guys. I hope this means more money for you and more updates for everyone!

Will they be putting their warbands in the same pool as everyone else for AI and PvP games? Or will they be on a different version of the game if the Undead and Witch Hunters aren't released for them yet?
  3. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    Great news! Glad to see this game expanding. Hoping you put everyone in the same server to increase the player base.
  4. Jesse Shaffer Corporal

Message Count:
    How will deaths and injuries work? For $24.99, it doesn’t seem like you’ll be using fate.
  5. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    I dunno, six dollars per warband and they start with four, it's about right? Same as what we pay right?
  6. Jesse Shaffer Corporal

Message Count:
    That I wouldn’t know. I’ve read all the different notices regarding price changes but, I must confess, I forgot them about as quickly as I read them. Sounds like it from what you said though. I bought the game for something on the order of $4.99 or $5.99 USD. At the time, Reiklanders, Middenheimers, and Marienburgers came with it for free.
  7. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    Fate won't be in the Switch Version. There is currently no way to heal or revive characters.
  8. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    Haha! Oh, noes! those poor saps....

They should DEFINITELY be in our pvp pool. I want to kill them and have it stick.
  9. Jesse Shaffer Corporal

Message Count:
    I would absolutely love to play the mobile game without fate but I was really hoping it would have some kind of infirmary system that makes players wait increasingly longer intervals for every visit thereby encouraging them to use it sparingly while simultaneously giving them a chance to level up to something particularly cool.

I don’t own a Nintendo Switch but, if the game included some kind of infirmary system, I would buy one in a heart beat just to play its version of Mordheim: Warband Skirmish.
    Igenham and Prabdeep Bazaz like this.
  10. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    FYI, Mordheim on Switch has been released!