Mordheim needs...

Steve Gibbs

Private
After playing a few times, and playing the original game, I like it.

We do need more factions though. The humans are great but I woudl love to see
  • Skaven
  • Orcs
  • Sisters of Sigmar
  • Dwarfs
Also Hirelings.
  • Ogre
  • troll
  • halfling chef
  • there's a lot in the original supplements.
Playing against others would be great. I play Lords of Waterdeep on a regular basis on the iPad. it works well for going back and forth if everyone is online at the same time or you can set a number of days to play (life happens). If you don't take your turn in the amount of time allotted you loose. There are other ways to do it but it woudl be fun to be able to play vs friends and others or even set up leagues.

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
After playing a few times, and playing the original game, I like it.

We do need more factions though. The humans are great but I woudl love to see
  • Skaven
  • Orcs
  • Sisters of Sigmar
  • Dwarfs
Also Hirelings.

• Ogre
  • troll
  • halfling chef
  • there's a lot in the original supplements.
Playing against others would be great. I play Lords of Waterdeep on a regular basis on the iPad. it works well for going back and forth if everyone is online at the same time or you can set a number of days to play (life happens). If you don't take your turn in the amount of time allotted you loose. There are other ways to do it but it woudl be fun to be able to play vs friends and others or even set up leagues.
Hey Steve! There will be more factions in the game, but for the time being (because it's in Alpha) there's only Mercs available to play. The factions which will be included are as follows:
  • Skaven.
  • Undead.
  • Cult of the Possessed.
  • Witch Hunters.
  • Sisters of Sigmar.
We also do have plans to bring a PvP aspect to the game. But for the time being you are playing against AI opponents. With that being said though, every Warband you play against is a Warband which has been created by a real person. So I might even get matched up against your Warband at some point!

Steve Gibbs

Private
Hey Steve! There will be more factions in the game, but for the time being (because it's in Alpha) there's only Mercs available to play. The factions which will be included are as follows:
  • Skaven.
  • Undead.
  • Cult of the Possessed.
  • Witch Hunters.
  • Sisters of Sigmar.
We also do have plans to bring a PvP aspect to the game. But for the time being you are playing against AI opponents. With that being said though, every Warband you play against is a Warband which has been created by a real person. So I might even get matched up against your Warband at some point!
SWEET! This will add new dimensions to the game and make me want to play it more. :)