more unit choices!

KillerK1ng

Corporal
As I've created multiple account and have almost unlocked every unit in the game it would be cool to see what other ideas people have about introducing new units into the game. My favourite unit is probably rockets, i love the range and the build time is pretty decent for such a powerful unit.

I've always thought there should be a new defence system that is anti air missiles. One that comes under the 'buildings' category and acts an an actual defence. Currently the only anti-air unit is the wind turbines, and that's not even their true purpose.

What ideas do you guys have?

Will Humphreys

Staff member
Some kind of flak turret would be nice. I'm not sure whether something advanced as anti-air missiles would be commonplace post-apocalypse, but it'd be very nice indeed.

jessy

Private
thats easy to do i know id like to see snipers a osprey like vtol to carry troops and maybe a dune buggy any other ideas?

thats easy to do i know id like to see snipers a osprey like vtol to carry troops and maybe a dune buggy any other ideas?
I think these are cool and I mainly think there needs to be more 'soldier units' becuase theres only 3. Whereas there are like 7 machine ones. Sniper is cool but some sort of elite soldier?

jessy

Private
a juggernaut thats a great idea what if there was "special abilities" for the foot soldier units for example a unit like the scav team could have a smoke grenade ability that for 1 turn you can not shoot them without missing what do yall think?

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
a juggernaut thats a great idea what if there was "special abilities" for the foot soldier units for example a unit like the scav team could have a smoke grenade ability that for 1 turn you can not shoot them without missing what do yall think?
these special ability ideas sound really cool :)

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
i told a few people to play it but i dont have android sadly
Ohhh nooo, well we are working on a build for apple phones very soon. We'll let you know. How are you getting along on Tactics at the moment?