move your buildings

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Hardcore Hamster, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Hardcore Hamster Corporal

Message Count:
    Hi All,

So after moving all my buildings around today (only way to do this is by destroying via the harvester and replacing costing money) I thought a system where you can actually move buildings at no cost should be in place. Not only would it save us resources, but more importantly the time. It took me 30 mins to re arrange my base! Yes, its a fun way to pass the time while waiitng for my troops to rebuild but the process of destroying everything manually is not fun! Clash of clans do it well, I've attached a screenshot from CoC of how it could work on Tactics.

Think this would be epic, what do you think??
    coc.PNG
  2. KillerK1ng Corporal

Message Count:
    Think this would make the game a lot easier and base customizing fun. I think you're right when you say it takes ages cus it really does!
  3. DragonsMerchant Corporal

Message Count:
    I agree - would be a awesome update - could be something to release when you do the steam build
  4. Jon1332 Private

Message Count:
    definitely a new selling point for the game
  5. Will Humphreys

Message Count:
    Seconded - Such a shame demolishing a building if it could be moved. But I suppose it adds a sense of realism?
    KillerK1ng likes this.
  6. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Very true - it does add a sense of realism, although if players are finding it tedious to customize their base then I think this prioritizes.
    KillerK1ng likes this.
  7. DragonsMerchant Corporal

Message Count:
  8. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    it's been pretty busy here at legendary - we're focusing at the moment on projects for clients. Steam version of Tactics is in the works though, although its unlikely this will be released with it. Stay tuned!
  9. KillerK1ng Corporal

Message Count:
    greenlight now :)