Movement 40?!

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by CzaRus, Sep 25, 2019.

1. CzaRus Private

Message Count:
    Attention citizens, devs and plebs alike!
    There is a hacker out there!
    This afternoon, I was playing Mordheim, with my new one-man band which I was testing.
    Suddenly, a massage popped up that Reikland Mercenaries with rank 77 are seeking worthy opponent. It was there, in the Temple of Morr when it happened!
    After my turn, in which I managed to find the treasure location, ny opponent moved from the other side of the map, maybe 40 - 50 squares away from where I was, right next to me and even pulled off a CHARGE with his warrior, from his spawn as well. THE VERY FIRST TURN.
    By power the RNG granted me, I pulled Sword of Rezhebel out of my @R$3, and cut him down much like one of his mates, foolish enough to rush me with a dagger. Right afterwards, I collected the treasure, and my opponent fleed. Screenshots as a proof. Watch closely where his spawn is.

Attached Files:

2. Erkebrand Private

Message Count:
    The space rocket of Zimmerman? o_O It sounds crazy, i used many times the flight of Zimmerman with reikland after skipping turn, and it makes you able to move 40 squares of you use it twice then, but you reach the turn 2
  3. CzaRus Private

Message Count:
    Yes I know, I've been playing since the Reikland were the most powerfull, and only xeno race were the Skaven.
    No magic in my enemies band tho.