Multiple skills stacking and general undead issues

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Matex, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Matex Private

Message Count:
    Hi, I've only seen this with undead so not sure if this applies to other warband but do any other warband get 2 chars with access to the leadership tree? Do the skill bonuses for wyrdstone finding, finding more rare equipment and the 20% off store prices stack with one another or is it a case that once one member has it the warband has it so. Any further skills spent by another character are useless

Also any reason why no one in my undead warband can equip a ithlimar shirt. I found it in a chest on a map but no one can equip it. I've tried my necromancer, vamp. Warlock and dregs but not one of them has it come up in their list, let alone be able to equip it. Also had a longbow that I found but same issue with it. Have a dreg with bow skills but he can't equip it. I get the vampires are aristocratic and some stuff is beneath them but my dregs can equip plate. Vampyric plate and gromril so I would have thought ithlimar would be fine. I'm assuming this is an oversight as I can't remember the undead hating the elves so much more than any other race.
  2. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    Dregs and Vampires are able to equip ithilmar. There is a bug that I've posted on the Bugs/Suggestion section where armor that you pick up from the map can't be equipped, although it could be sold. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. If you really wanted to equip ithilmar armor now, you could buy it from the store and then they will be able to equip it.
  3. Matex Private

Message Count:
    Ok that makes sense. Don't really wanna buy it just thought I'd equip it considering I found it