My Atempt at a unit design

Will Humphreys

Staff member
Well, I tried to draw a turret kinda unit for tactics.
Would like to get the communities opinion :)
Looking good :D I like how the turret is incorporated into a building, as oppose to a standalone one (wouldn't be very durable). To improve, it might be an idea to look at shading the image. If used correctly, shading can really give a great sense of depth :D
Stay creative!

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
Well, I tried to draw a turret kinda unit for tactics.
Would like to get the communities opinion :)
Looks great, could definitely see this as a slow moving unit that perhaps needs to be towed? Looks like those powerful turrets could easily 1 hit a wall and do some serious damage to a harvester. Great stuff! To improve try sketching it from different angles to add a sense of depth - as well as shading like Will mentioned!

jaxxia

Private
you speak of new unir wy not a sniper to kill soldier and drone from afar but good at scaning fragile yet util one men crew mecanick that dont figth but can sabotage and repair on field think about those or even a drill tank for wall and other big one
seee it

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
you speak of new unir wy not a sniper to kill soldier and drone from afar but good at scaning fragile yet util one men crew mecanick that dont figth but can sabotage and repair on field think about those or even a drill tank for wall and other big one
seee it
This is a nice idea, I've always thought a ground sniper unit would be awesome! Could be something to release with steam!