Necromunda: Gang Skirmish – OUT NOW!

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Necromunda-Gang-Skirmish-Splash-Art.jpg

In the world of Necromunda, outlaws, bounty hunters, thieves and gunslingers are rivalled against one another; battling for dominance over territories in the Underhive, the lawless ruins at the bottom of a hive city.

Necromunda: Gang Skirmish is available now on iOS and Google Play! (To most of the world). Fully localised versions of the game will be released in French, Spanish, German, Italian and Russian in two weeks.

We would like to thank all our beta testers for helping us out for the past couple of months, helping us to achieve the best possible game for release!

The game will have a new update every two weeks containing new features and content, as well as polishing any areas that the community have spoken about.

If you would like to have your say in the future development of the game, feel free to join the Forums and our Discord, as we will continuously listen and act upon community feedback.

Download the game below

Android
Apple

We hope you enjoy the game and if you do, feel free to leave a review (it helps us a lot!).​

Lamoth

Major
@Prabdeep Bazaz i downloaded the beta again to check the spanish translation and there is a lot to do . But it is tedious because I have to go around changing the language to see what it says in English and try to translate it understanding the context. Do you have a .txt with all the texts in English and Spanish to work on that?

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
@Prabdeep Bazaz i downloaded the beta again to check the spanish translation and there is a lot to do . But it is tedious because I have to go around changing the language to see what it says in English and try to translate it understanding the context. Do you have a .txt with all the texts in English and Spanish to work on that?
The translation spreadsheet has both English and Spanish (covers all languages separately), so all translations are together. I've direct messaged you with the spreadsheet so you can have a look. Thanks!