Necromunda: Gang Skirmish Limited Launch!

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Necro-splash-art-720p.png

Necromunda: Gang Skirmish is now live in Scandinavia and Nordic countries! The feedback that we’ve received from all our testers has been greatly appreciated and really helped advance the game forward.

We are now ready to announce the next stage prior to the main launch. This limited release will allow us to fine-tune the live experience in an area of the world which has a very strong Warhammer fan base.

Players in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Iceland now have early access to the game and will be able to get a head start on everybody else carving a path of bloody destruction in the Underhive.

If you are located in any of these countries, you can head over to the Google Play/Appstore right now to download the game.

Ewan Lamont

Administrator
Staff member
Earliest go date is 26th, but we need to make sure it's right first. There is still a lot of optimisation work to do and it needs to be received well by our Viking chums.

Ewan Lamont

Administrator
Staff member
Will this involve cross-play between beta testers and the new regional launch?
Nope. The Beta and Live games will be on totally different servers. The live one will be maintained throughout the life of the game the beta one will get trashed regularly during testing.

Shangular

Brigadier
Makes sense. Otherwise Beta testers on IOS who have unlimited Favour will have an unfair advantage against the those on regional launch.

Lamoth

Major
Devs, im from Spain but for work im usually travel to Norway and Sweden. Can I join to the limited Launch? i have the app in my PlayStore but i dont know if it is allowed to play when I go to Spain or I can only play while I am in those countries.

Shangular

Brigadier
Devs, im from Spain but for work im usually travel to Norway and Sweden. Can I join to the limited Launch? i have the app in my PlayStore but i dont know if it is allowed to play when I go to Spain or I can only play while I am in those countries.
If you use iPhone, you can change your region to one of those countries to download. I'm sure there's a way to do that to with Android.

Lamoth

Major
If you use iPhone, you can change your region to one of those countries to download. I'm sure there's a way to do that to with Android.
im able to play right now, i have a Norway Google account. But i cant buy favour with my visa card "server error" :(

Ewan Lamont

Administrator
Staff member
after three hours configuring my cards i can buy! problem solved :)
Anybody with an account in the right territory should be able to get the game. We'd be keen to hear more detail on your payment issues - to see if there is anything we could do to improve this area.

Lamoth

Major
Lamoth, I’m guessing you are running the Red Sky Locomotives? My Escher gang Wyrmwyches keep facing Lamoth and his guards ;)
so it's you! nice to meet you. In all the games since turf 1 I only face you and sometimes against the annies. How much dodge does your girl have from the sword, 100%?
i was van saar main in beta but now im trying orlocks. How do my boys behave when handled by the AI?

WyrdWyches

Private
so it's you! nice to meet you. In all the games since turf 1 I only face you and sometimes against the annies. How much dodge does your girl have from the sword, 100%?
i was van saar main in beta but now im trying orlocks. How do my boys behave when handled by the AI?
Your ranged guys can totally rip a new one from distance if not careful. Lamoth is a beast, sometimes need like 2 or 3 cc gangers to take him on at the same time to take him out fast enough.

Lamoth

Major
Your ranged guys can totally rip a new one from distance if not careful. Lamoth is a beast, sometimes need like 2 or 3 cc gangers to take him on at the same time to take him out fast enough.
Lamoth is pay to win :) do you always play against me? or do you see more gangs?