Necromunda: Gang Skirmish Limited Launch!

Shangular

Brigadier
so it's you! nice to meet you. In all the games since turf 1 I only face you and sometimes against the annies. How much dodge does your girl have from the sword, 100%?
i was van saar main in beta but now im trying orlocks. How do my boys behave when handled by the AI?
Wait so is there no PVP in the limited launch?

Lamoth

Major
Wait so is there no PVP in the limited launch?
yeah, there is. But Wyrdwyches and i have the higher lvl bands so we face each other every single IA games. When í change my Gangers and take the Juves i can find more pvp with people who have low lvl

Shangular

Brigadier
yeah, there is. But Wyrdwyches and i have the higher lvl bands so we face each other every single IA games. When í change my Gangers and take the Juves i can find more pvp with people who have low lvl
I have some concerns about this because its the problem players face in Mordheim. Yes, you can develop and create an awesome warband, but because of the way PVP match-ups are done (2x rating max for opponent), you'll never get any matches. Thus those who like to PVP are forced to play the rating management game (i.e. maximizing only the stats that have the least impact on rating and trying to keep rating as low as possible).

Shangular

Brigadier
Earliest go date is 26th, but we need to make sure it's right first. There is still a lot of optimisation work to do and it needs to be received well by our Viking chums.
I haven't seen much feedback from the players in the limited launch. Is the world wide release still scheduled for this Thursday?

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
I haven't seen much feedback from the players in the limited launch. Is the world wide release still scheduled for this Thursday?
There's still a bit more work to do based on the feedback given to us. The earliest release will be December time, depending on if everything has been met.