Necromunda: Gang Skirmish!

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Necro-splash-art-720p.png

Over the past year, the team have been working hard on a special project called "Project Dark". We have been keeping this a little secret for some time now but we're ready to tell the world!​
Introducing Necromunda: Gang Skirmish, the mobile game adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game Necromunda!​
The team have been working hard on this project and are delighted with the progress that has been made. The game is now ready for Beta Testing and registering is underway!​
BETA SIGN UP
If you’re interested in joining the Beta, you'll need a forum account and to fill in this form - https://forms.gle/Mmp8j2PD29137VWM8
We'll be recruiting the most active forum users first!​
A message will be sent to you over the forums when you've been added to the beta!​
(To help us out, we’ll be needing feedback on the following that will help improve the game:​
Bugs
Issues you've faced while playing the game​
(could be not understanding something or getting confused)​
Suggestions
Improvements
only submit the form if you're willing to provide this).​
NEWSLETTER
To stay up to date on the latest news, feel free to sign up to our Newsletter!​
More information on Necromunda: Gang Skirmish- https://legendary-games.com/necromunda/splash/
Thanks again for the support!​
Follow us on:​

Hey guys is there any advice I can offer people who say they've tried to sign up for beta, but have not recieved any response?
We've started to push the beta on the Sump City Radio FB page and some people are having issues.

Ewan Lamont

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Steve

We've had over 300 sign up so far so we wont be able to respond to everyone individually. The best thing to do is to join the forum and get active. We are letting people in in batches of 10, first signed up first in but with active posters here jumping the queue. We'll publish the names of those about to get access here first too.

Ewan Lamont

Administrator
Staff member
Another bit of advice is to play Mordheim in the meantime as that will set the expectation level right for anyone expecting AAA next gen consol graphics or a carbon copy of the table top with dice.

Buggritt

Major
I wholeheartedly recommend Mordheim: Warband Skirmish regardless.

Best advice I can give:
Don't heal injuries. Let the poor, deranged bastards die. You'll be amazed at how effective a swordsman with frenzy, fear is. Even if he is slowed by stupidity.

Identify a 'good loss' over a 'bad win'. In one allegded defeat I got zero injuries, 5 wyrdstone and I killed a guy.

edward

Major
With free favour you can theoretically max every stat and have the best available gear on the best Gangers you can hire. But for a challenge and to experience the fundamental gameplay I'd suggest holding off on heavy favour purchases. Then again gang rating scales with ganger skills and gear so if everyone uber scales, challenge should be even more interesting vs AI gangs.

I'll try make a pay to crush kill and destroy gang and see if fights scale appropriately after scrap is unlocked.

With free favour you can theoretically max every stat and have the best available gear on the best Gangers you can hire. But for a challenge and to experience the fundamental gameplay I'd suggest holding off on heavy favour purchases. Then again gang rating scales with ganger skills and gear so if everyone uber scales, challenge should be even more interesting vs AI gangs.

I'll try make a pay to crush kill and destroy gang and see if fights scale appropriately after scrap is unlocked.
I don't have a choice, on android you don't get unlimited favour, that's a apple thing. I actually paid for some favour to establish this.

edward

Major
Devs are handing favour out to Android users on request for free during beta, Admin posted earlier to email or contact him.
Edit: I hope you are reimbursed for your spendings come 1.0 release or refunded.. unless you are keen to support company during beta that is.

Devs are handing favour out to Android users on request for free during beta, Admin posted earlier to email or contact him.
Edit: I hope you are reimbursed for your spendings come 1.0 release or refunded.. unless you are keen to support company during beta that is.
I spotted the post about giving some extra favours to android users, thanks. I won't be asking for reimbursement, it wasn't that much (and taken out of my Google play rewards) so I'm happy for them to have it and to support the team.