Necromunda: Gang Skirmish!

farseer

Corporal
play Mordheim ALOT and even reported a few bugs. that we interacted on wth further feedback, screenshots, etc. Hopefully I can help make Necromunda as good if not better than Mordheim! Please? LOL

farseer

Corporal
They are one of the first 4 we are putting out. The others will be a few months behind. Please do try and play as many as you can..everyone wants to be Van Saar.
No sir! Goliath and Escher for me, then Cawdor when they come. Van Saar are...meh.

Shangular

Brigadier
I used to have a nice gang of House of Redemption aka the House Cawdor while still playing with my minis back in France. Now dad and alone in Japan, I really want to put my hands on the beta.
I love those old redemption minis. The Klovis the Redeemer was one of my fav Necromunda minis.

Sparks

Private
So pleased that this is coming. Hoping that there’s lots of gang customization whatever the graphics level.

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Ulefone Armor 2. Android 7.0
First launch...ups...relaunch...yeah!
1st mission. Fps 9-11. Not good at all. Settings. Fps 15-20.
Today can't play because the version is deprecated.
You'll need to head over to the Google Play store to update the app. If you come across any bugs, please report them in the "Beta Testers" section.
Cheers

edward

Major
Anyone know if performance has gotten any better on iPad since the most recent update? previously was quite abysmal even on low res.

SDT

Major
Anyone know if performance has gotten any better on iPad since the most recent update? previously was quite abysmal even on low res.
It has been a bit better on my Ipad Pro. The FPS is generally in the mid to high 20’s. During the battles it can sometimes dip to 19 if a lot is going on.

szym

Private
To be honest I had zero interest when I first learned about this game but I was quite impressed by what Ewan Lamont was saying on Sump City Radio podcast and thought it would be cool to give it a try.

Tikibros

Private
Hey, heard from this nice project through the sump city radio podcast.
If you need a beta tester who is not native english speaking; played some 40k, blood bowl and space hulk BUT no necromunda tabletop before (although i will play it as soon as possible).... who plays the necromunda xbox game but is not a excessive mobile game nerd .... then i could offer my blood for the necromunda beta test altar :cool: thanksamillion

Balmong7

Private
The wave of Sump City Radio listeners continues! I have been following development but somehow missed that the beta was open to the public. I'd love to help out!