New Battle Maps!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Prabdeep Bazaz, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    quayside-map-release-image1.png
    The River Stir rises in the Black Mountains and quickly develops into a major river as it enters Mordheim. The river was the main transport route into the city and in our most recent update, we have added 3 brand new battle maps for locations that border it. The other big news is that this version is much smaller as we have seriously optimised the scenes increasing the frame rate and speed of the game.

Head over to the Appstore right now to download the latest update http://onelink.to/75hkpy! Comment down below on your thoughts on the update.
    Amaan Shawkath likes this.
  2. CuliDuri Corporal

Message Count:
    Super cool!
    Prabdeep Bazaz likes this.
  3. Gurslak Corporal

Message Count:
    Very nice update. I've also noticed my warband ratings have dropped dramatically, is this a tweak to equipment, skill ratings or both? Maybe a return to the old method?
  4. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    There was a tiny change to missile weapons rating. You must have had a lot of/ high-level missile armed guys?
  5. Gurslak Corporal

Message Count:
    Yeah I have and I noticed it equipping and removing said weapons. It's a very nice change and update.
  6. CuliDuri Corporal

Message Count:
    The map is super cool, but when I play in this scenario, the game is extremely slow... Just happen to me?
  7. Paolo Nesti Private

Message Count:
    The gaming is slow but the map is beautiful...