New Release April 20th

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Ewan Lamont, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    Our current release has just gone live. It is feature light but has some good optimisations and housekeeping changes that are worth getting. The “special promo feature” where Human mercenaries got a free bag of body parts with their armour has ended. If you have a Mercenary band with a dreg bady option the armour can be sold but can't be reequiped now if you unequip it. We have enhanced the custom colour options, optimised the game speed and fixed some issues with the tutorial and the shop, so all well worth the update.
    Our next release will be full of features with a totally new way of using the awaken spell, go faster Zombies, Vampires and Direwolves all scheduled to enter beta tomorrow.
    Double Misfire likes this.
  2. Double Misfire Private

Message Count:
    Will the next update include the dreg armours for human mercs? I've been saving up for them especially. :D
  3. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    I bloody well hope not!!
  4. Madthing Private

Message Count:
    <vampire HAVE to be leaders of the warbands. not a special unit we need to pay again for.
    we bought the undead faction for them in the first place
  5. Jesse Shaffer Corporal

Message Count:
    Will there be more than one type of vampire or some other kind of hire-sword for the undead? I have one necromancer, one warlock, two dregs, and two ghouls in my party and I don’t anticipate my future undead warbands deviating too far from that. It would be nice to add some additional variety to the lineup after my vampire rather than just another duplicate of something I already have.
  6. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    Also, I hope the Vampire can be hired like a normal recruit instead of a hired sword just because I like to be able to customize the equipment they use.
  7. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    Part of the reason Vampires have been so tricky is we are totally over hauling the hired sword system at the same time. This will include 100% configuration and kit swapping so we may soon see pitfighter warbands.
    Buggritt, Jesse Shaffer and _Q_ like this.
  8. DTay88 Corporal

Message Count:
    Am I missing something or is that still not in the beta?
  9. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    Its in Alpha at the moment. We plan to push to Beta on Monday :)