A new update is here! Head over to the store on your device and install the latest version of Mordheim: Warband Skirmish to access all the latest changes. Below are the release notes for the latest update, if you have any questions for me feel free to fire away. I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as I possibly can!
- Added warrior skill points and injury display to warrior focus - if your units have a skill point the icon will always be shown above their head, even when you're switching from unit to unit in the camp screen, allowing you to see who has available skills much easier.
- Cloud Saving - you can now recover your Warband if it's lost for whatever reason. If you're changing device you can also take your Warband with you!
- New Town Cryer Map Scene - you'll notice that when visiting the Town Cryer you will be presented with a map of Mordheim, displaying exactly where you will be going as you travel from battle to battle. Let us know if you have any feedback for us on this in regards to the text we are using, and the locations you're visiting.
- Fixed issue with map availability in later game - many of you are at late stages in the game, and have mentioned that you were struggling to see any variation when it comes to the maps you were encountering. This has now been changed and you should see more than just the one map you had available before.
- Removed difficulty text from missions - this was causing a lot of confusion for you folks so we decided to remove it.
- Description for Haggle skill - It has been changed so that it has the proper description so that you can understand exactly what its purpose is. This now displays as "The Warrior knows all the tricks of bargaining and haggling. The price of all items in the store are reduced by up to 20%".