New Weapon, More Action!

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Necromunda-Update-1.3.5.jpg

A new year and a new weapon in the Underhive! The Long Rifle has been added to the game in the latest update! (A hint at an upcoming new gang ;))

Other changes in this update include:

Updated mission descriptions
Updated taunt dialogue
Zone control has changed to 3 turns

Download the update below
Android
Apple

- Socials -
Facebook
Twitter
Discord Server

Last edited:
View attachment 2197

A new year and a new weapon in the Underhive! The Long Rifle has been added to the game in the latest update! (A hint at an upcoming new gang ;))

Updated taunt dialogue

Android
Apple

- Socials -
Facebook
Twitter
Discord Server
Game updated and 2nd cycle I think, a Crashhang while exiting the game, so instead of earning hab credits & reputation, I lost 25 & a cycle ruined.

SOB

Attachments

Morte

Private
Hrashcang this AM on guilder victory screen☹ . Still happening every day or 2 in random spots. Otherwise still loving the game.

View attachment 2197

Updated taunt dialogue

Android
Apple

- Socials -
Facebook
Twitter
Discord Server
Still getting 'no response from server' errors, resulting in loss of reputation & spoiled cycles.

SOB

Behemoth

Private
My stability problems seemed (mostly) to have been fixed, but the new update brought several crashes. It's worse since the last update.

My stability problems seemed (mostly) to have been fixed, but the new update brought several crashes. It's worse since the last update.
I had a bright idea; what if my phone's VPN software was causing latency or skulduggery & that was causing the crashhangs???

So I set the game to bypass the VPN :cool:

The result: Absolutely no better :(

It feels worse, as I've been unable to clear the after effects of 'no response from server' for most of today, but that's just probably Gremlins. Or space goblins.

SOB

So long rifle means Ratskins gang is next?
I had the old version of necromunda, so Ratskins, Redemptionists, Muties & Spyers are on my wishlist, along with those nice new Arbites.

But it's not Ratskins they're currently testing in Beta I'm afraid, but I guess the Developers & Community managers will confirm the next gang when they're ready to.

SOB