News and Release date?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by MasterDrumer, Jan 3, 2017.

1. MasterDrumer Private

Message Count:
    I feel like I read it buried somewhere in the forums but can't find it again (may be that I made it up) but curious if there is a release date projection?
    NO RUSH though! Take all the time that is needed to get the game the best it can be, I'm just curious.

Also, is there is any other official news of note that you guys can tell us?
  2. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    We'll be aiming for release on February 1st! At the moment our focus is getting rid of the black screen bug, looking into any bugs that you guys have pointed out over the holiday period and get another map variation into the game which our artist (Sam) is currently working on.

Our main focus is getting rid of the black screen bug! As many testers have encountered this.
  3. Stove Private

Message Count:
    This seems like a good thread to post this in. Now that Feb 1st is come and gone, when is the NEW release date? And what happened to Feb 1st? And how do I become a tester on Android? And and and...
  4. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hey Stove!

We wanted to push the date back to the end of the month, to ensure that we'd be able to implement everything we had planned for release.

Drop me a direct message if you're interested in testing and I'll run through some of the details we'd need from you!

Out of interest how did you find us? :D
  5. Stove Private

Message Count:
    A good while ago I googled "Mordheim Mobile" because I wanted to know if there was a version of Mordheim... That was Mobile.

I've been watching in the shadows ever since. I only just made an account to ask what happened to the release date. I definitely will PM you about becoming a tester now that I've made an account, however.
    morjax and OverWatch like this.
  6. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    That's really cool to know. Glad you managed to reach us just by searching that, it seems we're filling a void for a lot of Mordheim fans ;)! And what an awesome game it has been to work on...

Hope to see more from you now that you've revealed yourself, and I've just noticed the direct message you've sent! So I'll read that now and get back in touch ASAP.
    morjax likes this.
  7. MasterDrumer Private

Message Count:
    Any new developments in... development? :p

Any closer to a release date or anything like that?
    Yosefthegod likes this.
  8. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    We certainly are ;) keep your calendar open on May... we'll have a specific date for you VERY soon!
    Yosefthegod likes this.
  9. Yosefthegod Private

Message Count:

I was starting to wonder if anything was going on - everything seemed to have gone quit quiet on these forums (other than all the delightful spam that was kicking around recently :))
    Lem213 likes this.
  10. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Sorry about that! I haven't been in the office recently so not a lot has been posted. The team is still hard at work!!

It does seem like a lot of testers have fell off recently though unfortunately...