Nintendo Switch Version Only Thread

Jesse Shaffer

Brigadier
You can kind of play offline on the Switch as the only time a connection is needed is to get past the initial login screen. From there the game should play exactly as if you were playing the mobile version offline - just don't completely close the game or you will need the internet connection to log back in again! Sounds strange, but it was a requirement if we wanted the online in the Switch version.
I have roughly 60 other games for the Nintendo Switch besides yours and most of them have some sort of online element. If I’m not connected to Wi-Fi, I can still play those games; I just can’t access their online features. None of them force me to connect to the internet first before playing their offline modes. Despite having online functionality, I don’t have to EVER be connected to the internet to play Diablo, Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, Resident Evil Revelations, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Mortal Kombat 11, Dark Souls Remastered, and on and on and on.... Even Tetris 99 will startup and run perfectly fine without first being connected to the internet. It obviously just won’t find any matches unless the player has purchased the bot data DLC.

A broken product in the absence of the internet is not a “requirement.” It is a SOLVED problem. I’m not asking this to be rude or cheeky but have you actually tried Stack Exchange? Since literally everyone else has figured this out, there have got to be readymade free solutions that you can either adapt or use outright.

It honestly feels like you guys just threw the game on the Switch and then abandoned it. You clearly don’t even care that people in the US have never been able to buy the Witch Hunters DLC from within the game.

CLockeWork

Private
When playing with the joy cons or controller I've noticed that you can't not spend fate in the post match screen.

Both the "spend fate to heal" and "Continue without healing" options are assigned to the A button.
Basically, this key element of the game only works properly when playing with the touch screen.

Ewan Lamont

Administrator
Staff member
When playing with the joy cons or controller I've noticed that you can't not spend fate in the post match screen.

Both the "spend fate to heal" and "Continue without healing" options are assigned to the A button.
Basically, this key element of the game only works properly when playing with the touch screen.
Thanks for the heads up we will take a look.

kthom159

Private
So I recently remembered that I had Warband Skirmish on my Switch, and decided that I wanted to play it again. But I can't seem to find any of the DLC factions on the Eshop, and when I hit "buy" from in-game, I just get error messages.

Also, I notice people talking about the Cult of the Possessed, and I don't even see that faction listed at all.

Is the Switch version not being supported anymore?

So I recently remembered that I had Warband Skirmish on my Switch, and decided that I wanted to play it again. But I can't seem to find any of the DLC factions on the Eshop, and when I hit "buy" from in-game, I just get error messages.

Also, I notice people talking about the Cult of the Possessed, and I don't even see that faction listed at all.

For what it’s worth https://forums.legendary-games.com/index.php?threads/nintendo-switch-online-play.7053/

So it seems that Nintendo is still supported. And an update is coming. ;)

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member

Its still very much supported! We are currently working on a big update which should be out in the next couple of weeks!